This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtrigger problems 8 pro

MrPens
Star III

I have been waiting for this device for so long. I am very disappointed in the AIRTRIGGER. while shooting in the game, the trigger suddenly releases what it shouldn't. always been a fan of Asus and has always worked well, except for the Asus 8 pro model.

If you are really a gamer, I advise you to get an older device with a round edge instead of a flat edge.

The device also has no sensitivity booster. only what I can say "Too bad Asus", because I had a better expectation than the previous models

17 REPLIES 17

Hi! I wrote it in the other post but will write it here too.
The latest update have some improvements to the AirTriggers so please make sure to update to the latest firmware.
In an upcoming update will we also be introducing a new sensitivity level.

Update Tentative date?

Hope Asus Fixed this.

Hello!

Is it brought to your attention that also the buttons of the AeroActive Cooler X  are entering in "sleep mode" every 10 seconds of unused? To wake it up you need to press one of the buttons but only after 2 seconds will take the command and then will work just fine if you use them continuously without a break that's more than 10 seconds. Also disconnecting while attached. Have a look into this, please! Thx! 

Yes i noticed same the triggers on Aero Active Cooler X are like they were in sleep mode. When you use it for half an hour or more they are also responding slow.Like when you Press and they respond after around 1 second or after the half second.

Also Cooler suddenly disconnect durring the gamming session. Specially when you play in User mode of game genie. Try once in Dynamic it will better.

But the famous trigger of Asus both Air trigger and cooler triggers they completely ruined 😭 by Asus for competition to ther brand.  People were buying this only for this extra ability of phone else they have different options of same spec.

The last part of your reply is the exact same thing I've said to a friend of mine. Imo...if you have something that it's working excellent, don't remove it just leave there or add something, if possible. Anyways...till they'll find a solution(if they'll find) I just switched them off, both AirTrigger and Cooler X, and play 4 fingers claw... that's my only solution.

Good luck and...have, not so much, fun!😕