This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtrigger problems 8 pro

MrPens
Star III

I have been waiting for this device for so long. I am very disappointed in the AIRTRIGGER. while shooting in the game, the trigger suddenly releases what it shouldn't. always been a fan of Asus and has always worked well, except for the Asus 8 pro model.

If you are really a gamer, I advise you to get an older device with a round edge instead of a flat edge.

The device also has no sensitivity booster. only what I can say "Too bad Asus", because I had a better expectation than the previous models

17 REPLIES 17

thanks for your response and advice. I have been using an Asus device for years and am experienced in this area. Today I returned the device to the provider and used my reflection time. I'm going for an older version anyway. maybe it will get better in the future! good luck.

I just ordered my rog8 pro and my air trigger is not working on low pressure it is not convenient for gaming I have been using rog phone 3 since it was realised no issues with it at all, can anyone tell me what is going on I spend over £1000 on 8 pro it is useless 

There's only one thing you can do is to return it. They fixed the Cooler buttons but the AirTriggers are worst... inconsistent. The only reason I kept it is because it's one of the best phones on the market but if you bought it mainly for gaming it's better if you return it and hopefully on the ROG9 will bring back the UltraSonic AirTriggers.

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

We can only hope better from Asus now. Cause Asus already made it worst.

And they can't do worst then this.

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Then we can go for iPhone if this is the case. Cause iPhone is better for in display 4 finger.