cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Triggers

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I

Hi,

My ROG 8 the air trigger can sometimes be tapped and sometimes not even set the sensitivity to level 1 and when I play COD mobile game it does not response as fast and stable as the older model.

Can it be fixed with a software update or is this a hardware issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I got some new information.

The latest update brings some improvements to the AirTriggers, so please make sure to update to the latest firmware.
On top of that, in an upcoming update we will be bringing a new sensitivity level.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!
The new AirTriggers need to be pressed instead of tapped, so they need a bit more of force.
Does it still not register if you press them?

Hi,

I like the old one  This is too hard to press and doesn't respond well. Is it possible to add tapping in a future update?

We have a quick guide on how to optimize the use of the new AirTriggers, check it to see if it can improve your experience 🙂
[Phone] ROG Phone 8 - How to use Pressure-sensitive buttons in games? | Official Support | ROG USA (...

I got some new information.

The latest update brings some improvements to the AirTriggers, so please make sure to update to the latest firmware.
On top of that, in an upcoming update we will be bringing a new sensitivity level.