This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger rog phone 8 problem

monro
Star I

Hi, I'm writing to ask for information, today I got the rog phone 8 pro, I'm trying the air triggers on Cod mobile but they seem bad, I don't get the touch all the time and it bothers me a lot. I had black Shark 4 and the triggers were great but the rest left something to be desired, then I switched to pocophone f4gt, not bad phone but the triggers were horrible then I decided to switch to rog phone 8, the phone is outstanding but the air triggers seem to me in worst among the 3 phones, is there any setting that can help me? Because it seems quite strange to me. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Melc
Star I

hello, I have the same problem on my new phone Rog phone 8. on the old phone rog phone 7 there is no problem with airtrigeer. I wait for a answer. 

Rog phone 8 air trigger issue 

Same problem bro 

Far7799
Star III

Seriously? Good grief Asus...

Since you have ROG 8 right now, mind sharing your opinion so far with the device?

Melc
Star I

hello, i found this on the internet:

"As mentioned, the AirTrigger feature seems to have been downgraded in the ROG Phone 8 generation. The buttons are no longer "ultrasonic", but just "pressure-sensitive" instead. Currently, the ROG Phone 8 only recognizes taps on either the entire area of the button or half of it. There are no swipes, and finger resting also seems to be gone.As mentioned, the AirTrigger feature seems to have been downgraded in the ROG Phone 8 generation. The buttons are no longer "ultrasonic", but just "pressure-sensitive" instead. Currently, the ROG Phone 8 only recognizes taps on either the entire area of the button or half of it. There are no swipes, and finger resting also seems to be gone.|}As mentioned, the AirTrigger feature seems to have been downgraded in the ROG Phone 8 generation. The buttons are no longer "ultrasonic", but just "pressure-sensitive" instead. Currently, the ROG Phone 8 only recognizes taps on either the entire area of the button or half of it. There are no swipes, and finger resting also seems to be gone.As mentioned, the AirTrigger feature seems to have been downgraded in the ROG Phone 8 generation. The buttons are no longer "ultrasonic", but just "pressure-sensitive" instead. Currently, the ROG Phone 8 only recognizes taps on either the entire area of the button or half of it. There are no swipes, and finger resting also seems to be gone."