This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RogPhone6 and the Tessen

kronyk898
Star I

wondering what is the way to enable the keymapping option in game widget(game bar, armory  crate) to where i can save and move binds like how the kunai functions and interacts with the device considering you dont sell the kunai anymore and now that mine finally broke i got the tessen hoping for the same or at least similar features but nope any xbox controller could have done exactly the same, and before anyone points out, i know there is 3rd party software that i can use for this specific problem but i want to specifically use a feature of the phone that keyboards and the kunai map to(yes if you connect a kunai and a keyboard you can assign binds to anywhere on the screen from the keyboard) thank you all for time and effort and look forward to hearing back from someone soon!

2 REPLIES 2

Panda_ASUS

Hi Kronyk898,

Currently ROG 8 and ROG 7 support key mapping function.

Really appecicate your feedback on the ROG Tessen.

We expect that in the next firmware update, ROG 6 will also enable this feature.

Thank you.

I didn't meant I don't have access to key mapping, I do but only through the kunai- 

You mentioned in next firmware update maybe? Is it a game genie update could handle or armory crate APK update or solely in firmware?