This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

221 REPLIES 221

@Unique77k What you gonna do now? xD

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Just updated ... I have news that there is no software solution for Airtrigger.

1. Airtrigger are clicked system and can't be fixed using software.
  2. They Fix the cooler button issue which i wanted most.
  3. They improved stability in cooler.
  4. Airtrigger (shoulder trigger) had Zero improvement in term of stability.
  5. Right now i don't have wifi will give you update about wifi latency later.

Unfortunately I feel it is a hardware issue and also can't be fixed , they will have to RMA phones to change out the system, they can't expect people to live with this garbage air triggers 

subhadipdebnath
Star III

Tried the new update - 34.1420.1420.316 for air trigger experience fix. New sensitivity level - ulta min has been added. The pressure sensitivity is better now. But the problem is more on consistency of touch. In FPS games like PUBG we need to keep the trigger pressed for long time to empty the entire mag of bullets on to the enemy, but the air trigger bounces back to un-actuated state midway somewhere. It does not remain pressed for longer time. Pretty unpredictable. This needs to be fixed. Once actuated it needs to remain pressed like in touch screen until the finger is lifted. This is bugging me a lot. Please look into it. It needs more tuning. I am sure the devs can do it.

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

@subhadipdebnath Absolutely but unfortunately this will never fix in future. You can't complaint it to service centre also because hardware is working fine.

They changed the trigger technology in this phone and we all are suffering by paying lot of money.

Buy a new iPad for gaming and never use this brand in future.