This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger and flash light rog 8 pro

Shailendra007
Star I

I have bought rog 8 pro. And its flash and air trigger is not working properly, sometimes its working sometimes not. In starting its working but after 1 month its frequently i jave seen this issue please change my device its a 95000 rs device. 

1 REPLY 1

kmcmurtrie
Rising Star I

Air Triggers don't work on the ROG 8.  They're erratic while the phone is on and inoperable while its sleeping.

You can use a combination of bugs to make them semi-work.  The phone wakes up if you shake it, even if you don't have any tap-to-wake configured.  If you have a trigger for the flashlight, shake the phone then squeeze it.

Now for the bad part - It gets scrambled if the phone goes back to sleep while it detects a squeeze.  Even a momentary tap while in a pocket messes it up.  The next time the phone is moved, it will activate squeeze triggers or you may have the squeeze trigger highlight stuck on the screen.  This is the biggest cause of battery drain on my phone.  The squeeze triggers and screen are constantly activating while I walk.    Pocket Mode and setting the threshold to 11 doesn't fix it.  I can't use Air Triggers at all.

I sent my ROG 8 in for repairs because the back glass was bulging.  It's nice to be back on the 7 again.   It's slower but less buggy.