This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1500€ of pure Garbage 🗑️.

Beatles
Star III

How can we have trigger issues on a 1500€ gaming phone????? Is all perfect, performance, refresh rate, gaming quality. And? And the f***ing triggers shutdown on a middle of a fight 😂😂😂😂😂 imagine to buy a BMW M4 CS And when U kickdown U lose your tires .

20 REPLIES 20

Ok, first things first @xxkstm78xx, the reason I ask is because every user experiences things differently and it could be something different entirely and even if it's the same issue, maybe someone tried something different and can give more information to help solve the issue at hand, I am simply gathering information, not playing dumb.

Second, @Beatles I spoke to the team and they are aware of the issue you are having and are working on it, the latest update added a lower pressure threshold to make it easier to press the buttons and the next update is coming with some fixes.

Thank u, I know is not your fault, But U r the only way to talk directly with Asus and if we're frustrated please understand us, we paid much money for this device. Thank U again and sorry for my rage messages 😅

@Beatles I understand the frustration, I myself am a customer of other brands and it does get frustrating at times when things don't go according to expected. 
But some people don't get it's NEVER ok to be mean to the people trying to help, that's just a big L.
But the team is hard at work looking into how to improve the experience and performance of the ROG Phone 8.

tupatatapa
Rising Star I

Not only the air triggers issues. The wifi problem as described in this thread, is extremely irritating: https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-8/asus-rog-phone-8-wifi-problem/td-p/418545

Beatles
Star III

Pure Garbage 2.0 the new update still have the air trigger issue/bug. If U can't do your job properly, maybe U need to find your inspiration and maybe U should think about finding a new job.