This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1500€ of pure Garbage 🗑️.

Beatles
Star III

How can we have trigger issues on a 1500€ gaming phone????? Is all perfect, performance, refresh rate, gaming quality. And? And the f***ing triggers shutdown on a middle of a fight 😂😂😂😂😂 imagine to buy a BMW M4 CS And when U kickdown U lose your tires .

20 REPLIES 20

Taky mám Rog 8 Pro a stále problémy s Triggery 😔 mě se občas zmáčkne a občas ne, nebo se zasekne zmáčknutý na displej. I po nové aktualizaci 😔

The update did nothing to fix this issue , don't be fooled , there still multiple threads about this in all Asus forums and Reddit 

JimmyMore
Star II

Totally right this is why I am thiking obviuosly of not bying and ending up with the redmagic which I do not want at all but Triggers Rules.

@Mattias_ASUS I'm not sure why your playing dumb , we been complaining about this same bug that @Beatles is having in the other thread that Asus has the  issue as resolved when we are saying it is not and toy completely ghosted the the other thread , im glad beatles started this new thread along with the many others, acknowledge that the update did not fix this issue and start dealing with the problems or RMA the phones , pretending the problem is fixed or ignoring it does not make it go away. it just angers everyone who has this air trigger issue 

I have 4.000 hours on CODM, and I know what I'm saying, I can understand when is a gameplay problem or a physical issue on the device, the air triggers of my Rog phone 6D are waaaaaay Better than from the last one 🙂