This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1500€ of pure Garbage 🗑️.

Beatles
Star III

How can we have trigger issues on a 1500€ gaming phone????? Is all perfect, performance, refresh rate, gaming quality. And? And the f***ing triggers shutdown on a middle of a fight 😂😂😂😂😂 imagine to buy a BMW M4 CS And when U kickdown U lose your tires .

20 REPLIES 20

tupatatapa
Rising Star I

And nothing about the WiFi problem! This is the fail of the year!

Asus burned the Ryzen processors with their AM5 motherboards. Now their developer team proves that they are absolutely incompetent to resolve all of the issues with the so called gaming phone ROG Phone 8 Pro (pro... what a joke)!
And if you take a minute to see the reviews of the Zenfone 11 Ultra, you will see that the phone have a same unstable and unusable wifi!

The phone calls on the ROG 8 are bad too. The people on the other side of the line, they told me that they hear me like i am underground in a bunker, no matter AI noise cancellation enabled or disabled! If i enable the call trough the speaker of the phone, they say that they barely hear me. It's unbelievable that this issue is not resolved from the Zenfone 8 till today!

I can't believe that i was so stupid to buy this crap! And now i am unable to return this useless 1300€ brick, because while i waited for a fix, the return time frame expired for me!

Dear readers! Please do not buy this or any other phone with the Asus name on it!