This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1500€ of pure Garbage 🗑️.

Beatles
Star III

How can we have trigger issues on a 1500€ gaming phone????? Is all perfect, performance, refresh rate, gaming quality. And? And the f***ing triggers shutdown on a middle of a fight 😂😂😂😂😂 imagine to buy a BMW M4 CS And when U kickdown U lose your tires .

20 REPLIES 20

@Beatles Shutdown as in when pressing they unpress themselves?

Yes U perfectly get it @Mattias_ASUS  even if I change sensibilities settings of the triggers , the system can't save it .

@JimmyMore  check this clip, I have 16.000 ranked games on codm (more than 30.000 games + 3000 scrims and many many many tournaments, I know how to use a phone, I know how to use air triggers, so don't tell me to do that and that and that please cuz I have already done everything to fix it, the last one solution is to buy the Red Magic, but I have all Rog at home, literally everything, and I'm giving u a chance to fix this **bleep**.

Don't you think that there is a hardware fault that the trigger are slightly misplaced or something?

obviously, that's why they are not answering, cuz is a big issue and an update is not enough, they must replace fiscally the air trigges