This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can this be fixed?

ric3
Rising Star I

I play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang with a setting of 120 fps, but I consistently get around 100-118 fps, occasionally dropping to 90 to 70 fps suddenly. I've tried using the X mode, but the fps for Mobile Legends remains the same. When playing Call of Duty Mobile, the fps is not stable and sometimes drops to 30 fps, making it challenging to play with real players. Additionally, the left trigger button is slightly unresponsive. When will this be fixed?

16 REPLIES 16

Thank you for your understanding and I appreciate the information.

I send it to u.

I will make you 2 logs. In one I use the screen recorder at the same time and in the other I don't because Last week I received this message from the customer service in my home country:

"Hello, I just received additional information from a higher level. In the RD analysis of the log, it was found that the GPU scores are about half of the expectations for normal game performance. This may be due to the activation of the screen recorder, because RD can reproduce the same problem after enabling the screen recorder. Do you have screen recording enabled, if so could you try turning it off or vice versa. That way we would find out if the problem is caused by screen recording."

I'll make the logs for you soon and then send them to you in a private message, but it will take a while to get them done and transferred to google drive.

Thanks for the logs @JimiK ! Sending them right away!

@Mattias_ASUS tell the devs that they work very slow...just give us option to downgrade the OS