This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can this be fixed?

ric3
Rising Star I

I play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang with a setting of 120 fps, but I consistently get around 100-118 fps, occasionally dropping to 90 to 70 fps suddenly. I've tried using the X mode, but the fps for Mobile Legends remains the same. When playing Call of Duty Mobile, the fps is not stable and sometimes drops to 30 fps, making it challenging to play with real players. Additionally, the left trigger button is slightly unresponsive. When will this be fixed?

16 REPLIES 16

That comment of yours says again that you have no idea what the problems are and you don't know how to fix them. I thought that a phone worth more than 1000 euros, which is intended for gaming, wouldn't have these problems because of your own updates. Now this over 1000 euro game cannot be played on the phone and Asus does nothing. With other manufacturers and brands, if similar problems occur due to updates, the problems are usually fixed within a few days. It's been almost 3 weeks and you don't even know how to fix this. I hadn't seen before that a flag ship phone is changed by the manufacturer to a low end device, but now I saw it. Thanks Asus.

The reason I collect information is to make it easier for the devs to look into the issues, I am not a developer myself but I do send the information that the users provide to them.

Not because I don't want to create videos and logs, but sorry, I don't have much time to make videos and logs because I'm busy. Basically, the fps is only around 100-118, and for example, it stays stable between 114-116 fps. Sometimes it drops to 90 or 70 fps, then stabilizes again at 114-116 fps, then drops again to 112 fps. How can I make a video for hours just to capture fps drops, and it's impossible for me to take screenshots when the fps drops occur. Maybe you can see and understand where the problem is when you try to play the game yourself.

When using Android 13, I tried playing Mobile Legends Bang Bang, and it was very stable in the range of 117-121 fps. It always stays stable at 121 FPS, only occasionally dropping to 117 FPS, but I also don't know if it's a bug or not so that I can get 121 fps. Basically, when I updated to Android 14, many bugs appeared, and I have uploaded messages here that the bugs I encountered include armory crate, LED notifications, and somewhat excessive battery usage.

From here, it is known that the cause of this problem is the Android update. You should be able to copy or inform other developers about this issue from the many messages we have conveyed here. We feel it from playing experience and usage experience; maybe you can try playing games or using Android 14 and see that experience so that you quickly know this problem because not all things can be explained using sentences and videos, and not all of us have a lot of free time.

Or at least, you could provide an update to the Android 13 system.

Sorry if my English usage is not good.

@ric3 I understand, I will send this information to the team.
The reason a log is asked is because that way they can see any anomaly within the system and try to fix it, without it it's a bit difficult.

OK, thank you for the information, once again sorry I can't be of any help because I'm busy