cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPI transaction failure in A14

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

Dear Genius Asus Devs,

I can't describe my immense pleasure (anger) on your lastest creation of Android 14.

As a person who pay only through online transaction it is now very convenient ( inconvenient) for me.

After upgrading, the game I used to play like Call of Duty Mobile is now running butter smoothly (like hell) with constant lag.

Please don't even give updates to your ROG series. Just release it with a stable Android version and leave it. Because I haven't seen software experience worse than the ROG even on my ₹20,000($240) Realme Phone. I can't even believe this to be a budget range software experience much less Flagship.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Correctly said @Nerosx9.

I have more than 100s of app.@Mattias_ASUS do you think it is normal for a Flagship phone user (or even a budget phone user) to do all this factory reset after upgrade. Games have major fps drops. Can't play a game in a so called Gaming Phone. Talk about irony.

Btw I have found solution thanks to telegram community. You will have to reinstall (or just clear data) that particular payment app and then it's working.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Saurav_7 
Have you tried doing a factory reset after the update to have a clean install? This has solved issues for other users as it clears leftover code and could solve your issue.

Factory reset is a terrible solution to fix this Android 14 update problem. I will have to spend a lot of time backing up data and restoring them, reinstalling a lot of applications and logging into it. Do you think this is great for users?

So please, accept this is an extremely bad update and find the fastest way to fix it but not by factory reset 

Correctly said @Nerosx9.

I have more than 100s of app.@Mattias_ASUS do you think it is normal for a Flagship phone user (or even a budget phone user) to do all this factory reset after upgrade. Games have major fps drops. Can't play a game in a so called Gaming Phone. Talk about irony.

Btw I have found solution thanks to telegram community. You will have to reinstall (or just clear data) that particular payment app and then it's working.