This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please provide a downgrade option

shxz
Star II

how about Asus? you created a gaming phone but you can't create an android downgrade option, what a joke

10 REPLIES 10

I've tried all the modes in Armory Crate, and everything is the same after I updated to Android 14

hrag2052
Star III

So i upgraded to android 14 and experienced more issues (Random restarting, etc) and want to also downgrade back to 13. I spoke to asus and they told me to take it to a repair center near me with my case no. only to go there and be told that they don't even "deal" with phones and that the phone is from Taiwan. When the support line found out it was Taiwan they said it can still be serviced but there will be an extra charge because of it's origin. Does anyone know how i can install and add the update on Asus's website and have it put in to my ROG Phone 7 Ultimate? 

hrag2052
Star III

To add as well, delayed timing to lock phone with power button (even when lock instantly setting is enabled) 

toganstuff
Rising Star I

has anyone tried WW-34.1010.0820.65 yet?

Nope I'm on WW-34.1010.0820.60 rn. So Asus is looking for a "Solution" to downgrade my phone and have it the way it was before on android 13. Still waiting to hear back from them regarding an update