This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone shuts down

DeMoNeN
Star III

Today my phone started to act wierd. It has started freeze the screen and then black screen do just die and having to manually reboot it. It's FIFTH time in one hour. 

Usage situation: Just having Amazon prime casting and then letting my kid use YouTube Kids.

What is going on!?

7 REPLIES 7

This sounds a bit odd.
Which firmware are you on right now? @DeMoNeN 

Also, I was wondering if there is a possibility you could create a log so that I can send it to R&D and they can check what could be causing this issue.

I'll be writing the instructions down below and feel free to send me a PM when you are ready 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue, can I send you a PM?

alfredspive
Star I

I can totally relate to the frustration of your phone shutting down repeatedly; it's incredibly disruptive. It's like trying to watch an exciting animal movie on LokLok, only to have the screen freeze right at the best part, forcing you to reboot and miss out on the action. It's definitely not the kind of drama we signed up for in our tech experience! Hopefully, there's a quick fix for your phone troubles, so you can get back to enjoying your favorite animal documentaries without interruptions.