This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sim Signal

Saurav_7
Rising Star II

My both sim are of same operator. Today suddenly my 2nd Sim got no singal for 10 min. Tried Aeroplane mode. But I forgot making anything right on ROG phone is a big mistake. I didn't got any sim detection after aeroplane mode. Removed sim tray and inserted again but still getting no signal. 

Now ROG phones having trouble with doing the work that even a feature phone can do. 

For more info I'm using this sim for more than 5-6 years on the same location. Here we have 4G and 5G connectivity too.

3 REPLIES 3

Saurav_7
Rising Star II

For whole 2 hours no signal. Restarted the phone. I don't usually want to restart this phone as I don't know if this phone could stuck in a boot loop or don't switch on again ever. 

But after restarting I'm getting single now. Having lots of fun experience with a flagship phone. 

RobLake
Rising Star I

Maybe the sim is old? they update those things

Nah, here sim are sold 5g ready by operator even if they don't have 5g. So that when they have 5g their customer don't have to change sim or anything. 

Sim started working after restarting phone. 

I tried reinserting the sim and aeroplane mode at least 10 times with no signal.