cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New FIRMWARE Update - ROG7

Kuroitem
Star I

@Titan_ASUS 

When the new update FOTA will be coming to fix recent isssues on ROG7? Other than whatsapp, we have another app crashed, e.g BCA mobile. We need thix fix immediately.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

We have been informing that the teams are working on solutions and I have been following up as I get the information.

Yesterday I went to the phone store where I bought this and I have talked many times with them about these Asus updates that make the phone miserable. They said they don't understand what you're doing either. Now I take my phone to the store and they send it here to a service point in Finland and they kindly promised to pay for the entire service where they downgrade my phone back to the original Android 13 version. I don't dare to try Asus's updates anymore because they break the phone.

How lucky you are that they downgraded your system to Android 13.

The rest of us aren't so lucky, **bleep** it.

Is it so difficult for them to give us a tool to return to Android 13?

Can you answer me this @Mattias_ASUS  @Titan_ASUS 

And also give finally bootloader unlock. We are waiting sooo long now. An entire flagship has been made in that time.

JimiK
Rising Star II

That's probably why they answered now, because we've been spamming all over the internet about these Asus-given problems, otherwise they probably wouldn't have even answered.