This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG 7 temperature outdoor

Saurav_7
Rising Star II

Hi, I just wanted to share amazing temperature control of ROG 7 outdoors while booking an Uber. Yes, just a very simple task of booking an Uber nothing else. Yes I know it's hot outside but even a super budget phone don't get this much outside. Everyone's phone much cooler than mine. I have to like hide my phone in bag from heat because keeping in poket such hot isn't possible. #ROGNEVERAGAIN

1000047265.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Dude it's 65w, of course it gets hot

The problem is that charging runs at 30w, and sometimes it disconnects

please enlightenment me, I'm using my phone with 50% brightness for gaming 120 fps ultra setting mobile legend while charging with 65 watt with no steady charging and no bypass charging, and it only reach 43c after 3 games or around 60min and that was because i forgot to unplug it after it reach 100%. so how did his phone got to 45c when charging while not playing is of course it gets hot

@ric3 help us, tell us your android version, what's the average temperature in your room, I really love to see this person to explain how did this happen

mine: android 13, room temp:33c, with ac set to 25c ? yeah max 37 and that was with charging while playing

edit: language