This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Our Special Giveaway Event and Stand a Chance to Win the ROG Phone 7

Panda_ASUS

Dear Fans,

We are thrilled to announce a special giveaway event where you have the opportunity to win the highly coveted ROG Phone 7! Not only that, but we also have other fantastic prizes up for grabs:

Prizes:

1. ROG Phone 7 devices (Two)
2. AeroActive Cooler 7 units (Two)

Special Prize:

Exclusive ROG Phone themed packs (Five)

To participate and increase your chances of winning, please complete the following tasks:

1. Take a photo of your ROG Phone and share it in the comments of this post. In your comment, explain why you love the ROG Phone and how it holds a special place in your heart.

2. Join the ROG Phone Forum by visiting the following link: 

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/rog-hub/participating-in-the-giveaway-event-zentalk-comment-screenshot...

Please note that the deadline for participation in this giveaway event is June 30, 2023, CST 23:59. Make sure to complete the tasks before the mentioned deadline to be eligible for a chance to win one of the exciting prizes.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to get your hands on the ROG Phone 7 and other amazing rewards. Participate now and let us know why your favorite smartphone generation stands out from the rest!

Good luck to all participants!

[ UPDATE ][ July 3rd, 2023 ]

Winner Announcement:

We are pleased to announce the list of winners as follows:
MicrosoftTeams-image (134).png

Congratulations to the winner!

Our team will send an email to your inbox.

Please be on the lookout for an email at rogphone1230@gmail.com.

Thank you to all participants for taking part in the event!

15 REPLIES 15

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

1000035026.jpg

Ive been an avid ROG phone user. I had the phone 2 (which sadly had water damage due to the rain), phone 3 which laster me another 2 years before I finally changed to the 6 pro! Still rocking it now.

What made it special was that ROG phone 2 was my 1st gaming phone that I got with my 1st job's bonus. I've been using the mid tier phones and ever since the upgrade, I don't think I would want to go back to others. I always love the rog phone cause of the big battery, fast response rate and the best part, the speaker faces you.

S__30744875.jpg

I got ROG5 for a long time
I love the battery life of this phone

I also like the smoothness of its screen.
This is my first phone with a screen refresh rate of 144Hz.
Trust me, you'll love the smoothness.

Very satisfied with the performance of this phone.
There should be no games it cannot load.
HIT2, Honkai: Star Rail, Diablo,Genshin Impact.....it all works great!

TX11559
Rising Star I

My rog 3 Strix Tencent edition, I remember when I got it how excited I was to own a gaming phone and a phone from Asus, in my country (Israel) the phones was not sold by asus (only the 5-6 and 7 are the ones to be sold here now). 

This phone was part of my life ever since 2020, covid, and it was part of my journey in many memorial events, one of them is joining the 501st legion, starting a new job, new relationship, different vactions, my 30 years old birthday and more. 

And yes, it does mean a lot, because I took pictures, videos, and played (mostly cod mobile) many different games, its the first phone which I actually cared, and  know will always be part of. 

1d516c56-a327-45dc-8ebd-a5106c0f2d1d.jfif

ソダシ
Star I

I have been using this ROG Phone 6 for more than 3 months, I will buy ROG Phone 6 because of its powerful performance and rich accessories, especially the  AeroActive Cooler 6 , put it on and then with RGB lights, so cool !! ROG is doing a great job!IMG_2204.JPG

jackSi5
Star I

ever since my mom bought my sister her first Asus phone for college back in like 2014-2016 I've always wanted one as well. after some time of dreaming I finally got THE Asus ROG phone 5!!!!! been using it ever since release and have been in love with Asus and even got me invested in it's country of origin, Taiwan so now I'm rooting for Republic of China's victory in the on going dispute with the PRC. anyways ASUS is definitely the face of Taiwan Tech. and also gimme that lucky 7