This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Our Special Giveaway Event and Stand a Chance to Win the ROG Phone 7

Panda_ASUS

Dear Fans,

We are thrilled to announce a special giveaway event where you have the opportunity to win the highly coveted ROG Phone 7! Not only that, but we also have other fantastic prizes up for grabs:

Prizes:

1. ROG Phone 7 devices (Two)
2. AeroActive Cooler 7 units (Two)

Special Prize:

Exclusive ROG Phone themed packs (Five)

To participate and increase your chances of winning, please complete the following tasks:

1. Take a photo of your ROG Phone and share it in the comments of this post. In your comment, explain why you love the ROG Phone and how it holds a special place in your heart.

2. Join the ROG Phone Forum by visiting the following link: 

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/rog-hub/participating-in-the-giveaway-event-zentalk-comment-screenshot...

Please note that the deadline for participation in this giveaway event is June 30, 2023, CST 23:59. Make sure to complete the tasks before the mentioned deadline to be eligible for a chance to win one of the exciting prizes.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to get your hands on the ROG Phone 7 and other amazing rewards. Participate now and let us know why your favorite smartphone generation stands out from the rest!

Good luck to all participants!

[ UPDATE ][ July 3rd, 2023 ]

Winner Announcement:

We are pleased to announce the list of winners as follows:
MicrosoftTeams-image (134).png

Congratulations to the winner!

Our team will send an email to your inbox.

Please be on the lookout for an email at rogphone1230@gmail.com.

Thank you to all participants for taking part in the event!

15 REPLIES 15

kikoly
Hall of Fame II

PSX_20210104_175311-32.jpg

My first ROG Phone was ROG Phone 2.
I like its dual speakers, whether it is watching dramas or listening to music, it is very good.
Although it is a gaming phone, I can also use it to take pictures with good results. Using Google Camera with Game Genie can use air triggers as the "shutter button", which is more convenient for taking pictures.
Hope ASUS can make the air triggers can be directly set as "camera shutter button" without going through the Game Genie in the future.
This is a very good mobile phone. As a daily use, it has been with me for more than three years, and it is still in continuous use.