This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Our Special Giveaway Event and Stand a Chance to Win the ROG Phone 7

Panda_ASUS

Dear Fans,

We are thrilled to announce a special giveaway event where you have the opportunity to win the highly coveted ROG Phone 7! Not only that, but we also have other fantastic prizes up for grabs:

Prizes:

1. ROG Phone 7 devices (Two)
2. AeroActive Cooler 7 units (Two)

Special Prize:

Exclusive ROG Phone themed packs (Five)

To participate and increase your chances of winning, please complete the following tasks:

1. Take a photo of your ROG Phone and share it in the comments of this post. In your comment, explain why you love the ROG Phone and how it holds a special place in your heart.

2. Join the ROG Phone Forum by visiting the following link: 

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/rog-hub/participating-in-the-giveaway-event-zentalk-comment-screenshot...

Please note that the deadline for participation in this giveaway event is June 30, 2023, CST 23:59. Make sure to complete the tasks before the mentioned deadline to be eligible for a chance to win one of the exciting prizes.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to get your hands on the ROG Phone 7 and other amazing rewards. Participate now and let us know why your favorite smartphone generation stands out from the rest!

Good luck to all participants!

[ UPDATE ][ July 3rd, 2023 ]

Winner Announcement:

We are pleased to announce the list of winners as follows:
MicrosoftTeams-image (134).png

Congratulations to the winner!

Our team will send an email to your inbox.

Please be on the lookout for an email at rogphone1230@gmail.com.

Thank you to all participants for taking part in the event!

15 REPLIES 15

Alexander011
Star I

IMG_6819.JPG

I currently use the ROG Phone 6, and I must say, the overall gaming experience it offers is truly exceptional. From its powerful performance to its immersive display and advanced features, it leaves no doubt that it is indeed the most formidable gaming smartphone available. I hope to have the chance to win it and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the ROG Phone 7!

Ferdiank
Star II

Hi my name is ferdi ,I will share my experience using ROG devices, it's been more than a year I use rog phone 5 as a device for playing games and work. What I like about rog phone they always provide the best for gaming smartphones in all generations. Starting from the armory crate feature, it is the best feature for gamers to help in running the game. And it has enhancements like fan cooler, case and game pad that never disappoint gamers.

My hope for Rog
Always provide support in all generations of their gaming smartphones, starting from take care bugs, the latest android-security updates and finally providing the best chipset in the latest generation so as not to be left behind by other competitors.

Okay, that's it, stay healty and enjoy gaming

Asus has been my choice for electronic devices - Ferdi

DarkShield
Rising Star II

I've been following the world of rog for a long time, I've been wanting to buy it since rog phone 1 came out, finally it came to europe I was very satisfied with rog 6 I hope I would be as satisfied with rog 7

cosmicdreamer
Star I

I'm owner of the ROG Phone 5 Ultimate.
Here's my photo: 

IMG_6829.jpg

The ROG Phone holds a special place in my heart because of its unrivaled gaming capabilities. The Snapdragon 888 processor and 144Hz AMOLED display provide an incredible gaming experience. The AirTrigger buttons and ultrasonic touch sensors give me precise control in every game.

Thank you for organizing this event, I can't wait to upgrade to the ROG Phone 7.