This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet not working

JuboPiles
Star I

I cant use google wallet to pay now. Used to work. Up until 27th Jan was the last successful transaction. Im using an rog phone 7. Mine is the global version firmware 33.0820.0810.241.

Should i bring it for repair or this is a software/firmware issue. 

15 REPLIES 15

johnFlee
Star I

The problem is more likely to stem from the software or firmware rather than a hardware issue. Since Google Wallet was operating correctly until January 27th, a recent update or change in configuration might be responsible. It would be advisable to contact ASUS support or look into software updates as a solution before considering repair alternatives www-homeworkify.live/

johnFlee
Star I

The problem is more likely to stem from the software or firmware rather than a hardware issue. Since Google Wallet was operating correctly until January 27th, a recent update or change in configuration might be responsible. It would be advisable to contact ASUS support or look into software updates as a solution before considering repair alternatives www-homeworkify.live

anutrix
Star II

For me, every UPI app had stopped working after upgrading to Android 14 including but not limited to Google Pay.

The fix was reinstalling each of them, one by one. It worked for me. Might work for others.

JuboPiles
Star I

I'm too lazy to do the log thingy. I cant tap to pay, I cant add any cards using nfc to any app that i installed. All the apps wont detect anything, the easiest thing would be to send it for repair.

chloeee
Star I

The problem likely stems from either software or firmware issues. To address it, start by updating your phone's software or resetting the settings in Google Wallet. If the issue persists, it's advisable to contact customer support for further assistance before considering any repair options. 
Revenue cycle management solutions