This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet not working

JuboPiles
Star I

I cant use google wallet to pay now. Used to work. Up until 27th Jan was the last successful transaction. Im using an rog phone 7. Mine is the global version firmware 33.0820.0810.241.

Should i bring it for repair or this is a software/firmware issue. 

15 REPLIES 15

KevienJohn
Star I

It's likely a software or firmware issue. Try troubleshooting first by updating your phone's software or resetting Google Wallet settings. If the problem persists, contact customer support for assistance before considering repair.

anutrix
Star II

Same issue. Google Pay stopped working after update to Android 14.

I am from India and have India version.

James-Mathew
Star I

The issue is probably related to software or firmware. Begin troubleshooting by updating your phone's software or resetting Google Wallet settings. If the problem persists, reach out to customer support for assistance before contemplating any repair options. wix design in texas

MarcusK
Star I

It's likely a software/firmware issue rather than a hardware problem. Since Google Wallet was working fine until January 27th, it suggests the issue might be related to a recent update or configuration change. Consider reaching out to ASUS support or checking for software updates to resolve the problem before opting for a repair. USPS employee portal

SabrinaC
Star II

It seems more probable that the issue lies within the software or firmware rather than a hardware malfunction. Given that Google Wallet functioned properly until January 27th, it indicates that a recent update or configuration alteration may be the culprit. Prioritize reaching out to ASUS support or investigating software updates to address the issue before considering repair options. YT3converter