This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 15 for ROG phone series

Kyouzo
Star II

Been a while haven't updated still no luck so anyways when is this released version update everything on this phone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Kyouzo 
Right now I have no status or date for Android 15, but make sure to check our social medias as they will be announced there, as well as our announcement tab.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Kyouzo 
Right now I have no status or date for Android 15, but make sure to check our social medias as they will be announced there, as well as our announcement tab.

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

Don't worry they will give update of Android 15 next year. You can't expect anything from Asus. 2 years of Android update for a $1400 phone 😂😂😂 those with performance drop updates and glitches. My $300 phone is giving 3 years of Android update and 4 year Security. 

I think they will make sure to blast all Rog phone away with Android 15 so that we buy another Rog phone. But atleast I am sure that all the Rog 7 Android 14 users will never buy or even think of buying any Rog Phone ever again.

Yup  #AsusNeverAgain

FYI facts second lastest Gen is like 😑 so yeah 10th Gen smart phone still waiting after 3 years