This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14 issue FPS Drop

Agustinp
Star III

Hello, today I updated the software to Android 14 and I am experiencing a drop in fps in a game  called Final Fantasy 7 Ever Crisis. The game supports up to 30 fps, and after the update, it oscillates between 20 and 30 fps continuously, generating continuous freezes in the image. I always used the Refresh Rate "Auto" setting and never had problems (always remained stable at 29-30 fps), I tried selecting Refresh Rate 60 fps (in the phone settings) and it still drops.

I would like to know if it is a problem with the game that is not optimized for Android 14 (which seems strange to me) or if it is a problem with the Android version.

Thanks

38 REPLIES 38

Soskdnbsja
Star II

Hello, 

I have the same issues with Cod Mobile, Pubg Mobile (FPS falls down to 20). The screen freezing maybe 1 sec. Please fix it up.

Before android 14 was everything nice.

Mattias_ASUS

@Soskdnbsja I've been testing CODM but I can't manage to recreate the issue, is it a specific mode or map this happens on?
Same thing with PUBG Mobile, any specific scenario where this happens? Could you create a video recreating the issue?

mine in pugm TDM mode fps drop for 1 second and not stable. This happens in almost all games such as Colorful Stage, Survivor.io and Subway Surf. In mobile legends fps stuck at 60. Android 14 update is really bad.

Hi Matthias,

Ich kann es verstehen das du meinen musst das alles in Ordnung ist, aber es ist nicht alles in Ordnung.!!!!

Als ich das ASUS ROG PHONE 5 ULTIMATE!!! hatte war alles in Ordnung und nach dem Asus rog phone 6 raus kam hatte ich die selben Symptome.

Wollt ihr uns dazu zwingen das wir das neuste Produkt von euch zu erwerben?

I read all the messages, I am myself not a developer but I do send the information I receive from the users to the developers so that they can fix the issues.
That's why I make sure to take as much information as I can and then send it to make it easier for them to analyze the issue.