This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An update on the downgrade I received.

JimiK
Rising Star II

I got downgraded to the stable Android 13 version about a couple of weeks ago here in Finland. Today I noticed a big change, I believe that the battery is now fully optimized for my own use and the system has stabilized after the downgrade. Today I played ranked matches for 6 hours straight in cod Mobile using x mode without a cooler. My phone's battery only drained 50% in six hours and the system temperature didn't rise higher than 36°C even though I didn't use a cooler and i use x mode. It's strange because with Asus' own Android 13 system "WW_33.0820.0810.241" the temperature rose without a cooler to 40°C or higher using x mode. I got that system with a downgrade from a service here in Finland, but not from Asus's own service, and the phone feels much cooler than the same system provided by Asus last year. Anyway, the phone is really cool now, if I don't use the phone, its temperature is really low (photo included). The temperature inside my house is around 23°C. The gaming experience is otherwise great and there are no fps drops or any other problems. I don't use wifi, i use 300mb unlimited 5G mobile data.

Screenshot_20240420-181333_Armoury_Crate.jpg

34 REPLIES 34

You have to enter what they want So that people would buy their product, it would break and they would buy it again?

JimiK
Rising Star II

I've been wondering if Asus will withdraw the global Rog Phone versions from the market in this way because there is nothing wrong with the Chinese Tencent versions.

Still, there are some nuances there. Previously I only bought Tencent on Global ROM,There were problems with the system after a while and some others. I'm currently on the global version. ASUS WHERE IS A FIX!?

Safeer3000
Rising Star I

At the end they will give us update with lower our mobile performance to control the temperature

I'm sure they will did it

Or they make all this issues on purpose to just push all customers to through it and change to another company so they will save the support cost and stop Rog phone line

RobLake
Star III

40+ is a bit hot but under that is pretty normal  for phones, at my work we use samsungs and it got a bit hot so I did a quick google and it turns out that normal temps for phones are between 22c to 38c