Aeroactive Cooler 7 not working on a newly bought 7 Ultimate

asgard24
Star I

Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 7 Ultimate
Firmware Version: 33.0820.0810.225
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Started today
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.:

I've just bought the 7 Ultimate last night, September 13, 2023, and of course with the joy of having a new phone, I've updated it's software and tested everything. Upon first usage, the fan in the AAC 7 was working as expected. When I got home, and with Internet connectivity, I was able to update everything from the system to the AAC. Now, when I got home from work, I tried it because I want to play my newly installed game, and the AAC won't work even though it is properly connected, and when connected with the charger, it charges. 

4 REPLIES 4

Butzido
Star I

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @asgard24 

Sounds like there could be some connection issue, try first clearing the cache from Armoury Crate and if that doesn't work then please reach out to your closest ASUS Service Center.

https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

Jeg har også samme problem, den startede efter opdatering. Har I slet ikke løsning 

asgard24
Star I

Hi @Mattias_ASUS,

Clearing the cache and factory resetting did not fix the issue. I have reached out to my closest ASUS Service Center , and they said I have to give back the whole unit for diagnose and repairs. I am currently without a phone and they said it is estimated to be done in 7-14 business days. It will be quite hard for me to work and commute without any smartphone.