This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Android 14 update, Something maybe to try. I'm not sure.

SneakySN
Star II

I noticed that after disabling AirTriggers(after I saw a reply post saying that some process in systems is taking a big percentage of battery, I had AI look through the firmware code and found it was something related with AirTriggers) my heating/battery issues has gotten down dynamically. Is this the case for everyone, or not? I haven't seen a lot of people talking about this try.
I've seen Armory Crate removal fix, but it didn't seem to do the trick for me and I lost the ability to control and limit performance on certain games that does not need the full power, so I reinstalled it and disabled AirTriggers using instead, the settings and all, and after using it for about a week with intensive 144fps games and such(that yes, made the phone go up to 52 Celcius), I reached around 46 Celcius which is quite high, but from what I recall, on the level of A13 ROG Phone 7.
Idle battery life has also improved, I've left this device on standby and it went for at least two weeks until it reached 20% from 100%(there must be also a way to improve this by doing optimization but I'm not really interested in idle that much to the point where it has to lose 4% a week)
Wish there was a way to disable AirTrigger using ADB and such but there doesn't seem to be, and I cannot install custom rom because they don't allow us to unlock our devices. What am I dealing with, fxxking Xiaomi is even better on this with their cheaper devices and they do this?
But anyways,iIf this is a fix that only applied to me then that's all, I cannot guarantee success but I can say it did work and do some wonders for me to get back the idle temperture of 27 at idle on summer and 25 currently(again, Celcius). If it doesn't do the trick, let's try to figure something out.

TL;DR: Try disabling AirTriggers on settings. Fixed it for me, maybe not for you, but a simple thing to tweak. Let's see if there's other ways.
Edited for TL;DR.

5 REPLIES 5

Yeah I've seen this a lot same problem here I only watch youtube shorts after split 1-3 hour my battery remain 60% below I mean really? also when playing high fps games like Honor Of Kings it lasts only 3 hours instead 9 hours with or without cooler.