This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

Fuhad
Star III

Asus is a number one bad company. This company first gives updates in its new models and then after 4 to 5 months it gives main updates in the old models. Do you know that?                       Android 15 Last update 

Or one thing, there is no sign of x capture x sense 

2 REPLIES 2

abdullah_kara
Star III

They will finish their responsibility. My Zenbook 14 start problem from first day when I bought.  My ZenFone 9 was very bad. Disappointed about camera. After start to not communicate mobil internet and SIM not connected to service  after  android 14 in April. Asus not help they don't interested. They don't give way to downgrade Android version. Or they don't give us new version to solving all problem. Very un respectful company. 

I agree; it's been 8 months, almost a year (for those who got Android 14 early), but these issues haven't been resolved.

For example, with the ROG 6, there’s a camera problem;

with the ROG 7, issues with performance, overheating, and intermittent charging;

and with the ROG 8, issues with the air triggers.

Even ROG 6, 7, and 8 are all facing similar problems with performance and overheating.

Android 14 has been very problematic on these ASUS phones.

All we can do is wait for an update, with no certainty of when it will come, and now it’s been over two months with no update for the ROG Phone 7.

edit: I forgot something, a speaker, armoury crate and battery have problem too