This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone Advanced mode problem

0nly3sy
Star II

I have a question regarding the mode system on the ROG Phone 6D. Currently, there are three modes available in the system settings: X mode, Dynamic mode, and Ultra Durability mode. However, the advanced mode is not present in the Armoury Crate or system settings. 

Interestingly, in the game profile settings, there are four modes available, including the advanced mode. It seems that the advanced mode can only be used in games through the game profile settings and is no longer accessible in the system mode. This is different from the ROG Phone 5/5s series, where the advanced mode was available in both system mode and game profile (in games).

I would like to interact about the reasoning behind this change and understand why the advanced mode is now exclusive to game profiles on the ROG Phone 6, 6D, 7 and 8 series. I hope I get a answer about that.

-Ahmed Alzubi

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @0nly3sy 
Which firmware version are you on?

Right now 33.0404.1203.147 and I'm facing 2 more problems,my phone is always on 35-37c° if I watch maybe YouTube, browsing or any basic stuffs rn and I need to really cool down my room than it was cold before or I need to wait for 15 minutes and can use eit again for 5 minutes and it's 35-37c° again. 2 problem is that sometimes games are crashing for no reason and my phone lags with fps drops on 2 special games: Minecraft and Roblox with low settings and low games with low performance due to overheating. Im really forced to buy the aeroactive cooler for those problems but still it's sad and I wish it would be fixed in next update and it all happened since the beta android 13 version