This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone Advanced mode problem

0nly3sy
Star II

I have a question regarding the mode system on the ROG Phone 6D. Currently, there are three modes available in the system settings: X mode, Dynamic mode, and Ultra Durability mode. However, the advanced mode is not present in the Armoury Crate or system settings. 

Interestingly, in the game profile settings, there are four modes available, including the advanced mode. It seems that the advanced mode can only be used in games through the game profile settings and is no longer accessible in the system mode. This is different from the ROG Phone 5/5s series, where the advanced mode was available in both system mode and game profile (in games).

I would like to interact about the reasoning behind this change and understand why the advanced mode is now exclusive to game profiles on the ROG Phone 6, 6D, 7 and 8 series. I hope I get a answer about that.

-Ahmed Alzubi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mattias_ASUS

Hello and thanks for your question!
This is because in advanced mode you can adjust settings "per-game" and not as a global solution, which might not work as well for all the games.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Mattias_ASUS

Hello and thanks for your question!
This is because in advanced mode you can adjust settings "per-game" and not as a global solution, which might not work as well for all the games.

Thanks and I have the last question for you Asus team, will U guys bring soon the new Dimensity 9200+ or the Dimensity 9300 on the rog phone 8 or 8D/8D ultimate?

That's a fantastic question!
I have no information regarding that, I mostly get to know the things when the products are announced 🙂

And I'm facing a bug at the moment, last month or something like that I said that the Android 13 was good and phone, performance and etc. Now my battery drys a bit faster, it charges slower and app show me that it doesn't charge 65w anymore. I have also problems with the performance recently, my fps dropped like 10-15fps after Android 13 and it overheats 5c° more. I also have my old rig phone 5 and everything works except the wifi and Bluetooth and sice then I upgrade to this phone (rog phone 6D)  and wanted to ask if I need factory repair the rig phone 5 or can I fix the bug/issue with wifi and Bluetooth + could I downgrade back from beta android 13 to 12?