This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Rog Phone 6 Pro arrive? (Europe/Germany)

Emmo95
Star II
Hey there,
I pre-ordered the Rog Phone 6 Pro on August 1st and still have no information on when it will be shipped. At the time of ordering, 01 September was given as the availability date. But now I see September 13th in the shop. Is this date now also intended for pre-orders? I know that many other pre-orderers are just as clueless as I am. We got no Information about anything. How about if Asus would take care of the pre-orders and stick to the given time instead of already launching the next version of the Rog Phone. I’m only asking for a bit of transparency in this regard. When can you expect the Rog Phone 6 Pro to be delivered?
Thanks for the answer.
Kind regards from Germany
29 REPLIES 29

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Tasty coping tears. mhhhhhhhhhh

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Danish, we know you don't like the Rog6, you've already made that clear and I think it's perfect. But you have to understand a very simple thing, in this forum not everyone thinks like you, I'll tell you again, learn to respect the opinions of others. When I bought the Rog6, I saw you on the forum, I talked to you, and I thought you were going to be a help regarding bugs and updates to wake up the mods. But for now I realized that you were nothing more than a spammer spouting shit and bs uncontrollably. You are proving day by day the type of obsessive and stubborn person that you are. Think about it, but from our point of view, you look like some obsessive maniac behind a screen begging for Rog6 to disappear from the map...it's sad and pathetic. By your actions here, you have portrayed yourself, and it is clear that you are not aware of the type of person you are. Cheers man. PS: I'm going to sell the Rog3 without your kernel (yes, that kernel that no one knows where it is), if you want it I'll leave it to you at a good price

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Jesp.r

Danish, we know you don't like the Rog6, you've already made that clear and I think it's perfect. But you have to understand a very simple thing, in this forum not everyone thinks like you, I'll tell you again, learn to respect the opinions of others. When I bought the Rog6, I saw you on the forum, I talked to you, and I thought you were going to be a help regarding bugs and updates to wake up the mods. But for now I realized that you were nothing more than a spammer spouting shit and bs uncontrollably. You are proving day by day the type of obsessive and stubborn person that you are. Think about it, but from our point of view, you look like some obsessive maniac behind a screen begging for Rog6 to disappear from the map...it's sad and pathetic. By your actions here, you have portrayed yourself, and it is clear that you are not aware of the type of person you are. Cheers man. PS: I'm going to sell the Rog3 without your kernel (yes, that kernel that no one knows where it is), if you want it I'll leave it to you at a good price

View post
Mhhhhhhhh more tears from coping fanboy mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y4MKXS
Star I
Yeah.. still using the first generation rog phone here, ordered the awesome rog phone 6 pro yeah perhaps one sad guy doesn't like it but so what.
In my order they say that they will receive it on 17 September and send same or next day, now it has been changed to 1 October, I'm from the Netherlands.
Do others have more info regarding this topic in the meanwhile? (Or just a guy being pathetic)

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.