This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your SOT with the ROG6?

PhenomFX
Star III
Been trying to figure out if the battery life is good, it seems to be very good but i would like to know what other users getting(of course, each of us use the phone differently with different mobile signal strength, but that could paint a picture of the overall performance of the battery).

screenshot-20220809-115049-gsam-battery-monitor.jpg
That was mine of the second day of use.
*That's with constant 165hz, no Auto mode.
48 REPLIES 48

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225710#Comment_225710

Then stop replying mr assuming ignorant stubborn individual.

View post
Im still not interested in your attention seeking

HexHyte
Rising Star I
PhenomFX

Been trying to figure out if the battery life is good, it seems to be very good but i would like to know what other users getting(of course, each of us use the phone differently with different mobile signal strength, but that could paint a picture of the overall performance of the battery).

screenshot-20220809-115049-gsam-battery-monitor.jpg

That was mine of the second day of use.

*That's with constant 165hz, no Auto mode.

What is your SOT with the ROG6?
What a fun show it was i have to say, old habits die hard uh.

I have a Rog Phone 3 and the battery last basically the same as your Rog 6, the Screen on Time is ridiculously similar to mine and guess what, my old Rog Phone 2 did almost the same during his 3 years long life.
Uptime stats are also very close to yours but in my case i get these results while limiting the charging of the phone to stop at 80%, so there is actually a little gap in this case, i think it is correct to say that something is consuming more power on a idle Rog 6 than on a 3. Nothing so dramatic or whatsoever
But yeah claiming a whopping x3,5 battery duration of the Rog 3 compared to Rog 6 is nowhere near reality, it doesn't even make any sense lol

FunBike31
Community Legend I
@iAmPhilo 
This conversation reminds me of the comments of a video repair professional from JerryRigEverything, he had announced the problems that would arise inside the phone in the medium term due to the flex caused by the trouser pockets, he s was rotten, now he must be having a good laugh and making a lot of money now that the warranty has expired for the most part.

Except for the Wifi/Hotspot problems caused by Samsung manufacturing which should no longer occur on the Rog 6, the rest of the problems will be similar, the design is the same and the components too. You don't even need to open the Rog6, Aida64 is enough.
No reason the IC shouldn't burn out, except a major upgrade to the charger and software, which it doesn't.
No reason why the internal SIM connections, fingerprints, air triggers, antennas... do not suffer from the problems caused by continual bending if it is put in trouser pockets.

it was enough to reinforce the chassis in the middle by moving the power / USB from the middle to a battery, like the vol+- button

On XDA there is no satisfaction message after real use, the few I read are expectations!!!
For feedback, consult the discussion in Chinese, knowing that Asians are for the most part much more calm/polite/respectful in the comments, translate a few sentences into less respectful remarks.
Super negative review.
I will advise anyone who knows or is interested in my phone not to touch ROG
I really want to swear.
https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/63329/rog-6-pro-%E7%A8%AE%E7%A8%AE%E5%95%8F%E9%A1%8C-%E6% BA%AB%E5%BA%A6-ui#latest

Come on, let's not be too pessimistic, you may not need to send him your phone 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57fB2Lf3cR8

sunnyp1187
Star II
This is my SOT based on charge at 80%. I have travelled 400miles today and results based on that travel and phone use while at services. I don't feel this how a phone should behave. I would have expected battery to be at 60%, not 40%. Not a 2day phone at all. Really gutted as the specs suggest otherwise.

PhenomFX
Star III
It seems you had a very bad signal that drained your battery out very fast.