havasi86
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 12GB RAM
Firmware Version:32.2810. 2210. 216
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is the front speakers supposed to have different volumes? The top speaker is much lower. This happens all the time, in movies, games and music. The quality is good, it's only the volume. I've tried all the different settings in the audio settings and it's always the same problem. With headphones it's no issues at all. Thanks.
42 REPLIES 42

SilenceJ23
Star II
The problem has actually gotten worse now. Now I'll be listening to music on the phone's speakers and it'll randomly switch to playing audio quietly out of only the top speaker as if I'm in a call and then back again. This is completely outrageous for a phone with this price point. Fix your software Asus!

PhenomFX
Star III
If they won't officially respond or fix it, we can sue them.
They have been misleading us from the beginning.

jajabinx35
Star III
They will fix it, but expect a long time for that fix.

Rod79
Star I
Same issue here when after I get a call top speaker isn't loud enough and I have to restart the phone everytime, it should not be like that hopefully Asus fixes this annoying issue.

SilenceJ23
Star II
Ok, back again. The problem has somehow gotten EVEN worse. Now audio only ever comes from the top speaker like I'm in a phone call. This is absolutely infuriating for how much money I spent on this phone. I can't even use audio wizard to change my sound equalizer anymore. There's no excuse for this.