havasi86
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 12GB RAM
Firmware Version:32.2810. 2210. 216
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is the front speakers supposed to have different volumes? The top speaker is much lower. This happens all the time, in movies, games and music. The quality is good, it's only the volume. I've tried all the different settings in the audio settings and it's always the same problem. With headphones it's no issues at all. Thanks.
42 REPLIES 42

ZT-2ad813a2
Star III
It's a bug. Restart your phone.

havasi86
Star II
This fixed it! Thank you. I restarted it when I got the latest update a few days ago and it was still the same problem, that's why I haven't tried it again until now.

ZT-2ad813a2
Star III
havasi86

This fixed it! Thank you. I restarted it when I got the latest update a few days ago and it was still the same problem, that's why I haven't tried it again until now.

View post
No problem. This bug appeared in the last update and unfortunately tends to repeat itself. Fortunately, restarting the phone helps.
Danishblunt

Is the front speakers supposed to have different volumes? The top speaker is much lower. This happens all the time, in movies, games and music. The quality is good, it's only the volume. I've tried all the different settings in the audio settings and it's always the same problem. With headphones it's no issues at all. Thanks.

Has to be joke of the century :'D

View post
What's wrong with you? What does your comment contribute to the discussion?

yosef019
Rising Star II
i have same problem on 216 update its disables top speakers barly hear anything from him
and speakers realy not good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeB78i_5Ufk&t=1s&ab_channel=YosefElgart