havasi86
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 12GB RAM
Firmware Version:32.2810. 2210. 216
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is the front speakers supposed to have different volumes? The top speaker is much lower. This happens all the time, in movies, games and music. The quality is good, it's only the volume. I've tried all the different settings in the audio settings and it's always the same problem. With headphones it's no issues at all. Thanks.
42 REPLIES 42

havasi86
Star II
It happens again now. It's everytime I've had a phone call and the top speaker has been used as an earpiece speaker. Gonna try to put on speaker phone before ending the call and see if that helps. Very annoying.

Edit: This actually worked! No restart needed. Still very annoying. Gonna have to activate speaker phone before ending calls from now on. Luckily i rarely use it as a phone.

yosef019
Rising Star II
havasi86

It happens again now. It's everytime I've had a phone call and the top speaker has been used as an earpiece speaker. Gonna try to put on speaker phone before ending the call and see if that helps. Very annoying.

Edit: This actually worked! No restart needed. Still very annoying. Gonna have to activate speaker phone before ending calls from now on. Luckily i rarely use it as a phone.

View post
can you explain it in steps how you fix that i cant reproduse the fix its still one speaker after i finish call with earpeise or speaker
and oncall speaker is only bottom speaker active as speaker top is as earpice

ZT-2ad813a2
Star III
havasi86

View post
That clears up many things. The loudspeaker does not switch from talk mode. Hope they fix this bug in a later update. Thx for info.

havasi86
Star II
yosef019

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236196#Comment_236196

can you explain it in steps how you fix that i cant reproduse the fix its still one speaker after i finish call with earpeise or speaker

and oncall speaker is only bottom speaker active as speaker top is as earpice

View post
I just tried to use the speaker to play an audio message on speaker and that also fixed the problem.

I start with the phone to my ear so the proximity sensor triggers the earpiece and shuts off the screen. Then i move the phone away so it activates speaker mode. This is in the messaging app called Signal.
In the phone app i do the same thing. I start with regular call for a few seconds, then switch to speaker mode for a few seconds and then hang up.

Tried both just now twice and it works all the time for me. I can reproduce the bug easy by just place a call and then end it without ever using speakers. The bug also comes when i stop an audio message in a messaging app while listening to it using the top speaker as an earpiece. As soon as I stop the message while it's on speaker the bug is gone.

yosef019
Rising Star II
havasi86

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236198#Comment_236198

I just tried to use the speaker to play an audio message on speaker and that also fixed the problem.

I start with the phone to my ear so the proximity sensor triggers the earpiece and shuts off the screen. Then i move the phone away so it activates speaker mode. This is in the messaging app called Signal.

In the phone app i do the same thing. I start with regular call for a few seconds, then switch to speaker mode for a few seconds and then hang up.

Tried both just now twice and it works all the time for me. I can reproduce the bug easy by just place a call and then end it without ever using speakers. The bug also comes when i stop an audio message in a messaging app while listening to it using the top speaker as an earpiece. As soon as I stop the message while it's on speaker the bug is gone.

View post
i see its activates as 1.5 speaker still bottom stronger try reboot you hear top loud too