Screen of ROG Phone 6 is too sensitive!

thaipham1410
Star II

Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 6 12/256
Firmware Version: WW_33.0610.2810.72
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Touch Screen
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed the screen of the ROG Phone 6 to be too sensitive, which is caused by the screen sampling rate being too high, leading to inadvertent touches.

I temporarily fixed this problem by using the "ultra durable" mode in the Armory Crate app, where the option to force downsampling the touch sampling frequency is optional.

However, I would like Asus to include that customization in the system settings so that it can be adjusted at will, avoiding the errors in the overly sensitive touch. Please consider this matter, thanks to Asus development team!

20 REPLIES 20

Unfortunately it didn't help me and it still pisses me off, I'm going back to A12 and I'll hope they fix it soon

KojiRaijin
Star II

thanks for the info with ultra durable mode!! i thought my screen is broken, cause in league of legends wild rift if you move the camera it was movin around. ultra durable fixed that!

Do you guys also feel when you type like i am doing now the keyboard doesn't visible in the first tap though i am in utlra durabale mode 

I feel it is still senstive ...i have everything set to minimum in ultra mode..also do not have glove mode on 

KojiRaijin
Star II

Does someone have the same problem: if you scroll (for example: twitter, instagram, facebook..) it randomly just stop scrolling. with the ultra durable mode this is fixed for me. just want to know if someone noticed the same problem without the ultra durable mode

Yes, that's exactly what i'm talking about in this post. I think the problem is because the screen sampling rate is too high. The only way to fix is ​​the option to reduce the screen sampling rate, but that option is only available in Ultra Durable mode. I hope Asus listen and put the option into anothers mode!