severins79
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 6
Firmware Version:32.2810. 2206.97
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):System application
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, I have a problem with recording the screen both in games and outside, sometimes it works after rebooting the mobile phone. But after a while it happens that it shows how it is recording but when saving it says:,, video recording failed " no external application worked
screenshot-20220806-081728-asus-launcher-281-29.jpg
screenshot-20220806-081839-asus-launcher-281-29.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

severins79
Star III
screenshot-20220806-124159-gallery.jpg
screenshot-20220806-124203-gallery.jpg
And when I want to upload a 30-second clip from the game, this happens 😞 when I want to watch the clip

severins79
Star III
severins79

screenshot-20220806-124159-gallery.jpg

screenshot-20220806-124203-gallery.jpg

And when I want to upload a 30-second clip from the game, this happens 😞 when I want to watch the clip

View post
Just for information, it does this to me with the fortnite mobile game, I tried changing the recording settings and the quality of the game but it didn't help, also the game crashes while recording and then the recording stops.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey Severins79, does this happen to you while playing Fortnite or is that the case with every other game or app?

severins79
Star III
Mansi_ASUS

Hey Severins79, does this happen to you while playing Fortnite or is that the case with every other game or app?

View post
It happens to me with fortnite because it's the only game they play that made me buy Rog6 🙂 , but I also tried filming lol wild rift and the problem didn't happen there. It happens because the game is demanding and the system crashes at that moment. The game starts to crash for a while and then runs smoothly again, but at that moment I already know that the recording has crashed. (with the previous phone, it recorded without problems, it was just that the phone heated up more, it was an OP 8pro)