This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi calling in ROG phone 6

Byu
Star III

is wifi calling disable in Rog phone 6 ?  or rog phone 6 not support wifi calling?  I tried everythig in seetings, and devereloper option cannnt find the it.

is wifi calling enabled only when carrier support it?  I have checked some carriers like t-mobile plan include unlimited wifi calling.  

can anyone explain it?

58 REPLIES 58

I know this part, but this is where I got my info. https://www.att.com/scmsassets/support/wireless/devices-working-on-att-network.pdf and I do have WiFi calling enabled on my AT&T SIM. When I put my SIM into my ROG 6 it only shows VoLTE only hence no WiFi calling is no where to be found. I did an experiment to see for myself then posted the results.

Yes it this is not carriers problem.  its device problem.

wether the carrier support the wifi calling. the option should be in the menu.

the option automatically add to the manu when the fuction is working?  what phone do that?

voLTE is in the menu. I can click on it.  when i wipe it off, the top button. disappear.  

so the same.  wifi calling should be in the nemu.  most likely the phone does not support wifi calling ?

That is very possible that Asus crippled VoWiFi for the U.S. market. It is not the first time Asus did this trick they did this with the very first ROG phone that I owned then trashed later on. But, the carrier also controls these features as well thru their network. They can enable or disable VoLTE and/or VoWiFi thru the SIM configuration process regardless of what the phone's firmware is capable of doing. Dual edge sword here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Factory reset your device and check again

It will comes up 🙂

Like I said NO WiFi calling only VoLTE on AT&T U.S. network.