This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable VolTe or HD calls

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Hello, please enable HD or VolTe calls for Orange Spain. The same thing happened with the Rog3, they never enabled it, I hope that this time it doesn't happen the same. Please enable HD and VolTe calls for Orange Spain and more countries in Europe please.
6 REPLIES 6

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
From what i can gather, VoLTE with spanish operators seem rather hard to come by. When I checked the biggest prodivers in spain I saw that their "VoLTE compatible" devices is absoluitely tiny compared to other countries. Many people complain about lack of VoLTE support on several devices.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
The truth is that Rog3 never enable VolTe, but I do have calls in hd. In Rog6 I do not have calls in HD, and I have not changed the operator.

Mattias_ASUS
Jesp.r

The truth is that Rog3 never enable VolTe, but I do have calls in hd. In Rog6 I do not have calls in HD, and I have not changed the operator.

View post
It's up to the operator to accept that specific phone model, we are always pushing all models tho!

wojtekmarchewka
Rising Star I
@Jesp.r Unfortunately, Volte is not saved from Asus, and from the operator (Orange) Polish Orange, also does not support (and will not) Asus smartphones. As for HD Calls, it is already on the Asus side, it must support Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB). strange because I have HD, in ROG 6