This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera, Fingerprint issues

DarkBird0218
Star I

Hello I have some issues recently with the camera, and also to unlock my phone with my Fingerprint.

Asus RogPhone 6

Camera issues:

- Camera App is freezing, some colors doesnt show corectly, the camera screen fliping vertical and horizontal, even if I didn't touch the phone.

Also somethimes when I start the camera app the phone turns off

Fingerprint issues:

The phone renently doesnt really want to unlock my phone, it says "I'm moving my finger to fast" no matter how gently and slowly I'm doing it 2/10 working. 

I tried to delete the old one, and create a new Fingerprint, but i cant set up a new one due the same reasons.

12 REPLIES 12

Ppaaznut
Star I

Same here.

Same Phone: Rog Phone 6 can't use the Camera even in other apps.

Fingerprint doesn't work either. 

Had to switch to face recognition. 

Honestly just sad.. almost 1000€ for a phone and then the most basic Phone functions stop working. 

I also read in another post, that the Camera issue might be a hardware-related Problem. If that's the case, and Asus doesn't reimburse their customers or provide an acceptable solution this will have been my last Asus phone. 

BhloO
Star II

brand new $1254 here, same sh*t  😂😂😂

took me 2 days to set a finger. with one finger from my left hand, the right thumb absolutely refused to do it.

you know Asus, i worked hard for these money. also you know Asus, almost every crp i bought from you broke, headsets, monitor, one zenith mobo... at this point i guess i'm the only one to blame yet i think this "bit" of frustration that has build up is not unwarranted. wish i could meet some of those managers from Asus and ask them if they have no shame?? do they? obviously they don't.

curiously, lowering the brightness to half seems to help a bit with the finger sensor. tho it might just be my imagination.

ffs. shamelessly cash grab from such a big company. brand loyalty these days is absolutely stupid.

ps. @asus can you stop making these r3tard3d childish animated themes for Rog 6? Not every one is an 8 yold. You made this $1k+ phone solely for kids??

Which animated themes are childish to you? All the animated themes are on the standard of a gaming phone and the themes are based on games, I don't see any issue where the themes are for kids. If you dont like the themes than you can download your own loli animated anime girls directly from the internet.

Mattias_ASUS

Hello!

For this issue I recommend contacting your closest ASUS Service Center.