This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug/Wrong Orientation of Text on Recent App Menu.

Redlith
Star III

Model Name: Rog6

Firmware Version: WW_32.2810.2212.214

Rooted or not: Not rooted

Frequency of Occurrence:  Always(reproducible)

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus Launcher.

1.) I'm currently testing the new firmware and I find some bugs regarding text orientation in recent app screen, in the provided video, It shows wrong orientation of text and "screenshot & clear all" option. It happens when app that was intended for landscape orientation sends to recent app menu. For more elaboration, watch the provided attachment. I clearly swipe down the notification bar for a orientation reference. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10QeUMYNJpuks0LA_AmCm-btRi6Jl8C3Y/view?usp=drivesdk

@2.) Recent app menu freeze bug. In addition to this topic @"Recent Apps"-Screen Issue with .241 @Not just 3rd party launcher are affected in this case e.g Nova Launcher, Hyperion, Lawnchair and many more. Even Asus stock launcher tends to disable recent app button when tap at rapid rate.

to reproduce this bug, kindly open 2 any apps and hit "recent app" button faster and repeatedly. There is also a noticeable glitch in recent app menu transition between two app by this case. (will upload video if needed) and reboot is the only option to fix this. 😕

2 REPLIES 2

Redlith
Star III

p.s also pay attention to "Navigation bar icons" orientation which is also weird making it in portrait(upright) position when in recent app screen at the provided video.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.