Star I

Spesifikasi Hp Asus ROG Phone 6:

• Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
  • RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB
  • Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
  • Battery: 6,000mAh with fast charging support
  • Operating System: Android 11 with ROG UI
  • Camera: Dual-camera setup (primary lens and ultra-wide-angle lens)
  • Additional Features: 5G connectivity, RGB lighting, advanced cooling system, dual front-facing speakers

Users of the Asus ROG Phone 6 have reported a concerning issue regarding the camera functionality, as it is not working as expected. Some users have experienced difficulties in accessing the camera app, while others have encountered errors or glitches when attempting to capture photos or record videos.

This problem has raised concerns among ROG Phone 6 owners who rely on the device for their photography needs. Asus is actively investigating the matter and working to provide a prompt solution through software updates or potential hardware adjustments. As the camera is a crucial component of any smartphone, resolving this issue swiftly is essential to ensure a satisfactory user experience for Asus ROG Phone 6 users.

20 REPLIES 20

Bubukins
Star III

Guys we really need to report this to ASUS. Camera issue is still present! My phone's motherboard got replaced for the camera and fingerprint issues (and it took almost a month!) and now the issue with the camera is still there. I can't even scan a simple QR code! Selfie button is missing as well.   I tried the built in test using .12345+=  (SMMI test) and both the rear and front camera test failed. I'm beginning to feel that this is more of a hardware defect and most people here are experiencing the same issue and I find it very alarming and frustrating.  The service I'm getting from them just doesn't seem worth the price I paid for this phone and warranty is about to expire. 

Firebrand1484
Star III

After a perfect period lasting only a few months, my phone started occasionally freezing when I activate the camera. I updated everything, haven't done a backup or a hard reset. I have a feeling that it may be related to voltage spikes, maybe at the motherboard level. The phone has never been dropped, never taken a hit, always been fitted with the original Devil case back cover and a front protective film.

wendyjl
Star I

I encountered this problem since April 2023. It changes the colour to orange tone and it is upside down (from sometimes to frequently). But I still can take photos depeds on my luck.  This happened till July and now the camera is totally not functioning. When I open the camera, it just shows me black screen. What else can I do to fix it?  Very frustrating as my job required to use camera daily.

What a coincidence! My issue started April 2023! You can try clearing cache, data of the camera app. If that doesn't work, try doing a factory reset. If that still doesn't work and you still have warranty, report it to ASUS customer services right away. Try reporting it as soon as you can since their service takes a really, really, really long time. Does the fingerprint reader still works? I believe my issue with the camera also affected the fingerprint scanner and after I sent it to ASUS Service center they said that the board was the issue and they replaced it.  Now I still having issues with the camera and I've been talking to them for 2 weeks now and still waiting for a resolution.  Very frustrating. Good luck! 

After doing a settings reset the phone seemed to be back to normal.In reality after a few days the phone had a new episode of camera malfunction completely blocking and restarting.The problem is that the restart of the phone takes up to five six seven times before restarting.