Star I

Spesifikasi Hp Asus ROG Phone 6:

• Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
  • RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB
  • Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
  • Battery: 6,000mAh with fast charging support
  • Operating System: Android 11 with ROG UI
  • Camera: Dual-camera setup (primary lens and ultra-wide-angle lens)
  • Additional Features: 5G connectivity, RGB lighting, advanced cooling system, dual front-facing speakers

Users of the Asus ROG Phone 6 have reported a concerning issue regarding the camera functionality, as it is not working as expected. Some users have experienced difficulties in accessing the camera app, while others have encountered errors or glitches when attempting to capture photos or record videos.

This problem has raised concerns among ROG Phone 6 owners who rely on the device for their photography needs. Asus is actively investigating the matter and working to provide a prompt solution through software updates or potential hardware adjustments. As the camera is a crucial component of any smartphone, resolving this issue swiftly is essential to ensure a satisfactory user experience for Asus ROG Phone 6 users.

20 REPLIES 20

Aswin321
Star I

Rog phone 5 phones front cam isn't available it's not coming in any apps what will I do?

Michal1
Star II

hello, my RIG phone 6 after the official update to Android 13, the main camera and camera are not working. It flips the view and changes colors, it freezes and generally you can't shoot videos or take pictures. Everything is fine with Android 12. What now? I tried the factory reset, the problem still persists and there is no solution ☹️☹️☹️😡😡😡

Firebrand1484
Star III

I am the owner of a Rog Phone 6 16/512. I had a problem with the camera, which was resolved after sending the device to the service center where they replaced the entire camera module. I am starting to experience occasional problems again where the camera occasionally tends to freeze and the phone restarts. Has anyone noticed the same issue? I would be sorry to send the phone back again.

what operating system do you have? Me camera only started having problems when I updated the phone from Android 12 to Android 13. It should be noted that the phone offered me the update itself. Since then my main camera does not work and the fingerprint reader works very poorly, more often than not it does not work at all. I didn't have these issues before the update