This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 6 Battery Drain Issues after recent update.

Sloff1155
Star II

After updating to the latest update of Android 13 no, my device is not rooted, and Having really, really bad, massive battery draining issues, This morning, I charged my phone around 8:00 o'clock and I woke up, and it was. almost 9:00 o'clock. I missed my alarm because the freaking phone died while I was asleep. I'll also had it in the ultra power save mode as well.

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @abhip1986 !

Yeah! That's about right, you can even try clearing the cache in Armoury Crate to see if that solves the issue 🙂
If the issue now still persists I'd recommend doing a factory reset, as it's the best "start from zero" solution.

SocalNick94
Star I

Well it completely killed mine so lol

yeah mine too. draining like crazy with wifi, data etc everything turned off, in ultra durable mode and this happens with only 3 bank apps installed. thats it, no games, no nothing else but stock apps the phone came with. did a reset, now i can''t set up my fingerprint again, god knows how i managed to set it first time, took me 3 days. 1000 euro for this garbage  and boy im so fed up with these scammers and their stuff. im going for redmagic 9 when it comes out and im smashing this crap to pieces and never touch anything from this brand again. the only 2 things i needed, long lasting battery and the fingerprint for those 3 apps. pffffff

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need a factory Reset

This solved your trouble

Its normal and has nothing to do with Asus self

Its Google/Android process