Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Phone 6 Batman Edition: Battery Widget is stuck at 100%

renegarza2
Star I

Model Name: ASUS_AI2201_F

Firmware Version: WW_33.0610.2810.177

Rooted or not: Not 

Frequency of Occurrence: Constant Occurrence 

Before, I wanted to let you know that I have done Hard Resetting Factory Wipe or done several Factory Resets via the System option and via Reboot/Recovery Mode. I also tried to access the SysDump, but this model and/or firmware does let me via USSD. One more detail, I did complete discharge battery calibration, and plugging different adapters and USB-C cables solutions. I even downloaded battery calibration apps via Google Play. All  these solutions did not help. Thus, how can I resolve this battery widget stuck at 100% charge,  the cellphone not letting me know is discharging, and suddenly turns off after hours of usage? 

2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @renegarza2 
That's pretty odd, I wonder if you could help me by creating a log, that way the R&D team can check what is going on with the app or with the battery-reading.

I'm writing the steps down below, please try to recreate the issue and when you are done please feel free to send me a PM 🙂
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

amongkoko
Star I

so what is the result of this post ? i am rog 6 phone user too (10 months) recently i am having same issue in this post. i am trying to figuring out searching google. try to fix, but useless. i try browsing zentalk and google too, many experience this same issue. please tell me how to fix this battery stuck display ????????????????????

FYI, definitely not battery hardware broken, because i can still play games all day, the battery display just stuck