cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate problem

excavation5
Rising Star II
Rog 6 firmware .216
Armoury Crate is very laggy i have problems when i slide it in games some times is very slow it take long time for opening other problem is even Armoury Crate is running very often air triggers dont work and i need to go in air triggers settings after this exit from the settings and this fix the problem also other problem when Armoury Crate crash it show me i have 0% battery when i have 53% in reality
screenshot-20221108-113459-call-of-duty-1.jpg
Also other problem is that when i change refresh rate to 120-144-165 that force gpu to run at max frequency and that make the phone to overheat in some games

2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS
excavation5

Rog 6 firmware .216

Armoury Crate is very laggy i have problems when i slide it in games some times is very slow it take long time for opening other problem is even Armoury Crate is running very often air triggers dont work and i need to go in air triggers settings after this exit from the settings and this fix the problem also other problem when Armoury Crate crash it show me i have 0% battery when i have 53% in reality

screenshot-20221108-113459-call-of-duty-1.jpg

Also other problem is that when i change refresh rate to 120-144-165 that force gpu to run at max frequency and that make the phone to overheat in some games

Armoury Crate problem
The GPU working harder for higher framerate is normal, since it needs more power to produce more frames.
Regarding the Game Genie, I will check with R&D

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.