cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Problem ROG 6 After Update

anggitpras
Star II

Hi all,

I'm facing issue in ROG 6 build number .260 where after the update, my air trigger is not as responsive as before. When I use it, it felt like released suddenly, where my finger was still push the trigger. 

My phone was in good condition, not ever been broke/falling down. Somewhat, after the update, it bring the error.

Is anyone face the problem same with me? 

Thanks

95 REPLIES 95

In addition to the problem with the Air Trigger, the P3 cable is giving a bug, when connecting the cable it has the volume + always active. However, this does not occur when connecting the P2 cable. I've tried restarting and resetting, but to no avail. Would a downgrade be possible?

When Asus team wil fix this issue. I'm so frustrated I don play games from 2 weeks due to this **bleep** happened after update my software.

Hi @Mattias_ASUS 

Here is my log & screen record.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XvY-jgAHWxf3zVpsILuLsGUmUTFKxiiz

You can see more detail in my record at 2:24 where I hold the R1 trigger for shooting, but somehow the trigger suddenly released all the time. I play COD Mobile. 

Hope the devs can fix it sooner.

Thanks.

The same thing happened to me.. This made me lose badly & my ranking dropped drastically.. So disappointing 😭

Howzit man please update us if Asus will sort out the trigger issues IV tried these ways but it works for a bit but it's more delayed we need the tap to work again please man