Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

SKT
Star I
It's true motherboard replacement is the only option if the last update have bricked the hardware..I did few tweets and Asus support reached out to me and asked me to give my mobile to nearest service center...I have gave it but I don't think I will get it back in next 10 days ...Service center told me it will take 20 days...Mathew from Asus told me we will check do the needful...online ticket show 7 days of SLA. Helpless just going with option...this phone already heat up a lot and if we play with mobile data I might burn myself... Asus was n is bad choice...

SKT
Star I
shashankswat

Hi All, I am facing the same problem. Can anyone help?

View post
Only service center can help give the phone to the nearest service center

SKT
Star I

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

Thanks for sharing this, we'll take a closer look at what's happening.

View post
What is the timeline for resolution.

vrshankar0000
Star III
Is anyone from ASUS is seeing this page? How come they are so ignorant about this serious issue. Someone from ASUS, please respond in this forum or give an official statement addressing the issue.